HUSH HUSH 2022 FAQS
Read on to find out more about the auction and the artwork.
If you can't find the answer you are looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org
WILL I BE ABLE TO VIEW THE ARTWORK?
The Artwork will be available to view online through www.joelprincestarlightfund.com, prior to the first day that bidding starts and will be displayed at Bath Spa University, Locksbrook Campus, Locksbrook Road, Bath from 17th June until 22nd June 2022.
HOW WILL THE AUCTION WORK?
All of the artworks are sold by silent bids, through online bidding by email, over the 4 days. The starting bid for each artwork is £40. There is no limit on how many bids each artwork can receive or how many each bidder can make. Bids must be emailed to email@example.com by 10pm on Wednesday 22nd June.
Only one bid per email should be sent. The email address received will be the one used to confirm back to auction winners. The email address will not be used for any other purpose.
Bidding on the art will commence at 6pm on 17th June and will close at 10pm on Wed 22nd June. The auction winners will be contacted on Thurs 23rd June by email. Payments will need to be made via https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/joel-prince-starlight-fund. The Auction Winners can either collect their artworks or request they are posted to a nominated UK address.
WHAT CONTRIBUTION GOES TO THE CHARITY?
85% of the proceeds raised by the sale of each of the art will go to Joel Prince Starlight Fund with the other 15% being offered back to the artist as an acknowledgement of their contribution/ time and effort.
WHAT IF I CHANGE MY MIND AND WANT A REFUND?
We regret that we cannot exchange art work or give refunds for purchased art. Once the winner has been announced, the art is yours to keep!
WHAT HAPPENS TO SOLD AND UNSOLD ARTWORK?
The artist will be contacted by email if their art is sold and will be told the amount it raised.
Unsold Art work becomes the property of Joel Prince Starlight Fund and we hope to continue to sell the work online for at least six months after the end of the exhibition. We reserve the right to return unsold works after this period.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF
MY POSTCARD IS AUTHENTIC?
A Certificate of Authenticity (CoA) will also be provided with the postcard which will be completed and signed by the Artist.
CAN I MAKE MY DONATIONS BY CARD AND CASH?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept card payments. Cash and cheque payments will be accepted. The best way to donate is via the Joel Prince Starlight Fund Just Giving page. Your generosity is what will make this event a great success! Cheques should be made payable to Children's Cancer & Leukaemia Group referencing Joel Prince Starlight Fund on the back of the cheque.
CAN I PURCHASE ARTWORK WITHOUT BEING AT THE EVENT?
WILL OTHERS KNOW WHAT I PAID FOR MY ARTWORK?
We will not publicise the winning bid amounts for each artwork on the website.
YES! The artwork is available to view on the Hush Hush 2022 'Own a Unique Artwork' page on Joel Prince Starlight Fund website.